for Primary Level 4
for Primary Level 5
for Primary Level 6
for Secondary Level 1
for Secondary Level 2
for Secondary Level 3
for Secondary Level 4
for Junior College H1
for Junior College H2
Learn Photoshop for kids and teens
Learn Python for Kids
Our InspiGenius Trainers Team
Register as a Tutor (Become a tutor)
About The InspiGenius: "Inspiration for Genius"
At English Tuition Centre for Secondary 4, your child will be required to read more complex passages and to write with precision and clarity.
Content and Language Mastery
Students will improve their grammar knowledge and skills by practising grammar drills, editing and
sentence reconstruction exercises. Students will also learn to edit their responses for grammatical accuracy and clarity in writing.
Through our comprehension, summary and critical thinking passages, our programme covers a wide range of general knowledge topics and current affairs to help students develop a global perspective and build their content knowledge for use in their essays. These topics include:
• technology and science
• global issues and social trends
• case studies of inspirational figures
Skills and Techniques
Students will refine critical reading and writing skills through our weekly lessons. These include:
• building writing skills by learning how to fine-tune language using signposting and hedging
• honing summary writing skills by learning how to paraphrase effectively and organise responses to match question requirements
• enhancing comprehension skills through error analysis and answer precision, and learning to construct responses in a clear and logical manner
• learning how to apply critical reasoning skills to evaluate information, recommendations and lines of reasoning presented in written and visual texts
Review and Reinforcement
In the lead up to the examinations, students will be trained in techniques and skills to help them excel in their examinable components. Our Secondary 4 programme aims to help students:
• hone their time management skills through practice tests in simulated exam conditions
• learn to analyse and review their errors so that they can identify and work on their weaknesses
• recap and review question analysis and answering techniques, as well as analyse assessment requirements
• learn how to use the appropriate tone, register and structure to present ideas and opinions clearly and confidently during oral examinations
Schedule: Weekdays (Monday to Friday: 5.30 pm to 8.30 pm)
Saturday and Sunday: 9.30 am to 4 pm.
Venue: 10 Anson Road, 26-08A International Plaza, Singapore 079903
Target Student: Secondary 4 English (Express and Normal Academic)
Level of difficulties (1 – Easy. 2- moderate. 3- hard. 4. Very hard. 5. Toughest)
Get updates on educational materials, new courses and more!